The last Wednesday I was sick, so I can´t attend to the English class and I can´t chose a topic in the raffle. So today I'll talk about a topic chosen by me. This topic is "Twitter".
I´ll talk about this, because nowadays is one of the most used social networks in the world, with facebook and whatsapp.
Twitter is a social network, in which you write about everything you want, for example about your feelings, politic, things that happens in your daily life, between others. You can publish this, and this called a "tweet". Your followers, (the folllowers are like your friends in facebook or people who are interested in the things that you publish) can see this and express their opinion, Also if they are in agreement with your tweet, they can retweet this, for their followers can see your tweet too, and in this way more people will know you and then maybe these people can follows you.
In twitter you can see the tweets of your friends, but you can also follow famous artists, football players and news channels, the last point is really useful because you can be informed what happens in your country and in the world, everytime you want and see only the news that you are interested in.
The only thing I don´t like about twitter is that the people becomes addict and are the 24 hours with their telephone in their hands writing and writing.
Today I think that Twitter is a social network that for a lot of people is very important. I have twitter but I didn't use this network a lot ! I prefer facebook !
ReplyDeleteI never see the fun part of twitter, but a lot of friends and my family have twitters.They share in facebook opinions of twitter so I can read it. I prefer facebook too
ReplyDeleteI remember that in the 2008 when I made my twitter it was very unpopular, andb anybody had one so it was a bit boring. But now is very good for lost time
ReplyDelete