Although this year not finalized
yet, I think this has been really good for me. Because I began a new stage in
my live, for example I always lived in a small city in the south with my
parents, and now I live only with my brother in Santiago. Now I have resolve
my problems for myself and I think this things have helped me to mature.
This year also I
got into University, in this I have learned to study, and this has been the
most difficult for me, because I have a terrible concentration and I don`t like
study. For this reason I have had bad moments this year, but I have learned to
keep positive thoughs.
But how I said
before my year has been very good, because I have known very good people, who now are my friends and I`m very happy with my life, I only have to up my grades hahaha.
This year I return to play basketball in the faculty, and I enjoying much this. With the team we want win the local tournament of the "Universidad de Chile) and win the Enadeo too, Enadeo is a tournament, that will be played in Viña, at the ends of this month. This is one of the things, that I wish for this year. And I think i will do.
Finally I want that my life still as good as nowadays, and I will exert myself to can do this. And I expect may be the life can give me a surprise, to make it even better.
No comments:
Post a Comment