I think is very important that people learn English, beacuse this languaje is one of the most used in all the world, for this reason is called the universal languaje. So if people travel to a country in Europe for example, even though you don`t know the language of this country you could communicate talking English.
This year the University began with the english class for us, in this class I learn much more than in the school. This can be because these are more funny and didactic. In the school I had sit down and heard my teacher 2 hours talk about grammar, so I used to sleep hahaha or I made any other thing, because it was very boring. But also I have to say that learn the basic for can read a text for example.
One thing that help a lot for my training in English is the use of the blog, because in these blogs you write about different topics, so you must search for the vocabulary, think in the rules of grammar and in this self-learning you can see your failures and improve little by little.
My English is not very good yet, the most important thing that I have to improve is when I need talk with someone else, because I confuse words and I forgot them, also I have to improve the grammar, because is very different than the Spanish. I think that I can improve these things making exercise in internet, seeing movies, making videos, in general I have to connect with the languaje. Although the best way is travel and learn the language with English people.
Outside the english class I used english when I see movies or when I listen English music, also when I have to read papers for the university.
Good bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment