Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Cartoons and childhood

When I was a child I saw cartoons every day and I liked them very much, I could stay all day watching TV. Now with 20 years I don`t watch much TV , but everytime I find one of these cartoons I see them, because they bring me a lot of good memories of my childhood.
My favorite cartoon in my childhood was  the first generation of pokemon, the main characters was Ash and pikachu, the last one was the pokemon of Ash, something like a pet with special powers, who could fight with another pokemons. They with their friends wents to some places in an  imaginary world, searching for battles and pokemon tournaments. I liked this cartoon, because always after an episode I was caught by the history, also I liked how looks the pokemons, with a lot of different colors and creative forms and powers. In fact I had the pokemon`s book, in which there are the 150 pokemons of the first generation, and I knew everybody.
There are many people who think the cartoons are only for children, but I think that`s not true, because  some adults can enjoy these, and remember beautiful things about the infancy. Also there are cartoons with messages about life, that kids can`t understand.

1 comment:

  1. When I was a child I saw pokemon with my mom or my friends I had the guide, the films and I always played the games like red fire or blue water. Now I don`t see it because are a lot of different pokemon and characters. I don't get it

    ReplyDelete