Wednesday, August 20, 2014

My first holidays

Today I`ll talk about my first holidays, that I remember, of course. When I was 7 years old in 2001,  I went with my family, my brother Erich, my mother, my father and my grand mother, to Viña del Mar. I was very excited because I was from Punta Arenas, and this was de first time that I`ll fly in a plane. 
After four long hours in the plane we arrived in Santiago and we take a bus to Viña, with my brother (we have the same age) can`t believe the heat that was. We stayed in a flat of my uncle, who lives in Punta Arenas too, for three weeks. We did a lot of funny things, we always wanted go to the beach, my mom said that we could go as long as an adult went with us, because we could have an accident, but we had our grandmother who always acompanied us. Also we loved go to a park, (I can`t remember the name), in which was a water slide, and we were all day in this game. If I could be a child again, I would go to this park with my brother entire days. 
These were one of the best holidays for me, because like I said before, they was the first and I enjoyed a lot with my family and above all with my brother. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Alex, Viña del mar is really nice city, because you have everything, like beach, funny, restaurant, etc. You need go again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you travelled in a plane! I have never been there. Viña del Mar is beautiful, but always there's a lot of people in the beach, I think Valparaíso is better, but both are ok, hope you could go again

    ReplyDelete