Wednesday, August 6, 2014

A dream trip

I`m very young, so I wish to meet a lot of different countries in a near future and I think that I can make this dream true. I want to learn about different cultures, traditions, make friends, and other funny things that I could make.
Now the place that I most want to meet is London, beacause I have a good friend who went to England the last year and he told me all the wonderful things he made, and the beautiful places he visited and saw, also he came back talking English very well, and for me in this age is very important to have a good English level.
Two years ago in my school trip I went to Germany for 25 days with all my classmates and friends, and this was an amazing experience, and this is also a reason for returned to Europe, but in another country. This time would be different, because I wish go to study or work one year for have more contact with new people , and learn customes and the language from there.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Alex!

    I also would like to visit London! If you visit my blog, you can read my things of this place. In the future, we can to visit London and know all the beautiful places that exist in this country.

    Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alex! I think that you could go to England and see with your eyes the awesome thinks that your friends tell you about England. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete